There's just something about getting back to basics in Vietnam that appeals to romantics and whether it's the lack of televisions, the pristine private beach or the gentle swaying of a hammock, Cassia Cottage in Phu Quoc certainly does the trick. With a minimalistic and charming approach to accommodation, guests are invited to view the world from the comfort of their furnished veranda and there's no better place to enjoy a cool glass of something prior to strolling over to The Spice House for another delicious evening meal. If you're hankering for more excitement then the bright lights of Duong Dong are always in reach however, if it's a day by the pool or more time in that hammock, staying put at Cassia never fails to hit the right spot.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits