Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort
Room Only from $69 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Famous as one of the world’s finest locations for natural dolphin sightings, Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort has so much more to offer, even though the dolphins remain the star attraction. A mixture of stylish and secluded accommodation with a light-hearted atmosphere and superb beach, there’s something for everyone here.
The resort is based in Shark Bay on the beautiful Coral Coast.
- This is a relatively remote resort. Shark Bay Airport is a 20 minute drive, while reaching Monkey Mia by car is more than ten hours from Perth while the largest nearby town of Carnarvon and Geraldton are both around five hours’ of driving.
There is a total of 111 rooms at the hotel all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Tea and coffee making facilities
The following room types are available:
- Garden View Room – looking out onto the resort’s pretty gardens
- Beach View Room – with stunning views of the beach
- Family Studio – located near the swimming pool, these rooms are ideal for families
- Family Garden View – family rooms situated in the gardens
- Superior Beach View Room – with upgraded amenities
- The Boughshed – open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a range of worldwide cuisine
- Monkey Bar – providing meals and drinks in a casual atmosphere
- Natural dolphin sighting areas
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Tour desk