Bed & Breakfast from $89 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set on the slopes of Table Mountain in Oranjezicht, Four Rosmead is a luxurious boutique hotel. Within walking distance of the top attractions, this chic property is a haven of tranquility. The Zen-like gardens that surrounded Four Rosmead set the tone for the rest of the building. With a stylish décor and local South African artwork on the walls, we think you’ll love the contemporary edge that this hotel provides.
The views here are phenomenal – boasting panoramic views of the top attractions of this area, from Lions Head to Table Bay, you won’t forget the vistas here. While the ambience is addictive, if you fancy exploring a little further afield you’re in a prime position. Whether you want to shop, hike or seek out the culture, it’s all on your doorstep.
Top tip: If you want to experience local food but don’t fancy venturing outside, you can have food delivered from the hotel’s recommended eateries.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Coffee/Tea making facilities
- Safety deposit box
- iPod dock
- Luxury Rooms – Feature garden access with a private outdoor area
- Deluxe Rooms – Feature balconies with views of the city or Table Mountain and spacious rooms
- Suite – Stand-alone building featuring a separate lounge, private garden and fireplace in the bedroom
- Pamper Spa
- Day tours
- Garden terrace
- Visit Table Mountain
- Shop at the V&A Waterfront
- Visit Green Market Square
- Explore Camps Bay
The hotel doesn’t accept children under 12
Heated outdoor pool with sun loungers
The hotel doesn’t have a restaurant but does offer a breakfast buffet each morning. Food can be delivered from recommended local eateries.