Bed & Breakfast from $82 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set amongst six acres of landscaped parkland, Vineyard Hotel & Spa is an elegant property with spectacular views of Table Mountain. We love how chic this place is, with a refreshing spa and charming vineyard surroundings. Make use of the walking or jogging routes while you’re here – they offer a great way to take in the beautiful views.
The rooms are comfortable and stylish, with spacious en-suite facilities. There are tours and excursions available to book if you want to see some of Cape Town’s famous sights, as well as a great location for simply relaxing and enjoying the serene ambience. With four dining outlets, there’s plenty of choice to satisfy your appetite.
Top tip: Located in the Newlands district, you’re within walking distance of some great attractions – head to the beautiful botanical gardens or Cavendish Square.
The hotel provides a total of 207 rooms
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- En-suite bathroom with separate shower
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Satellite TV
- 750Mb free internet access per room
- Angsana spa
- Fitness center
- Jogging/walking routes
- Hairdressing salon
- Visit the V&A Waterfront
- Go shopping in the city center
- Walk to Table Mountain
- Visit the Kirstenbosch botanical gardens
Two pools – one heated indoor and one outdoor
- The Square – Contemporary restaurant with a sushi bar and private mezzanine area
- The Garden Lounge – Offers light meals, cocktails and homemade pastries
- Splash Café – Poolside health café serving smoothies and healthy meals
- Myoga – Global fusion cuisine with an open plan theater kitchen