Iberostar Selection Lanzarote Park is set right on the beachfront, enjoying views of the Atlantic with a vast array of facilities. There are four swimming pools to choose from with many activities such as aqua aerobics, aerobics, tennis, volleyball, Pilates, tennis and yoga.
El Saladar Restaurant is the main buffet restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and dinner with a great choice of local and international dishes. If you love Japanese food, we highly recommend you try the a la carte Teppanyaki Restaurant.
For families we highly recommend booking a double interconnecting room which can accommodate up to two adults and two children up to 14 years old. If you travelling without children, we recommend booking a double sea view priority location to enjoy fabulous sea views.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits