Sitting along a sugary sand beach on Manda Island in the Lamu archipelago, The Majlis is a beautiful hotel with a traditional Swahili feel. With architecture created with local materials, and a focus on adventure, relaxation and Swahili culture, this retreat offers an authentic Lamu experience.
Barefoot luxury is on the agenda here, with panoramic ocean views everywhere you turn, two gorgeous swimming pools, and a scenic restaurant serving up a delicious mix of international cuisines. Fancy a bit of adrenaline? There’s plenty of water sports to enjoy here, including dhow cruises, water skiing, and snorkelling.
The décor here is bright and soothing, with lots of natural light flooding through to create a tranquil ambience. The hotel is built using Lamu’s natural materials, including white coral blocks and hand carved timber, making this perhaps one of the most cultural hotels on the archipelago.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits