Turtle Bay Beach Club
All Inclusive from $64 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated on a 200m stretch of white-sand beach in the Marine National Reserve in Watamu, Turtle Bay Beach Club is a relaxed resort where you can really immerse yourself in the breath-taking landscape. The prime beachfront location means watersports, sailing and sunbathing are all easily accessible – perfect for fun-filled getaways. The staff here are attentive and friendly, making for a really peaceful ambience around the resort.
If you like to keep active, there’s plenty going on here – both on land and in the warm waters. Choose from the floodlit tennis court, mini golf and bicycles, to snorkeling and sailing around the coast. There are also three restaurants to choose from, in addition to a poolside snack bar.
We are very proud to announce that in September last year Turtle Bay became the first property of its kind in Kenya to be awarded the prestigious Gold standard by EcoTourism Kenya, the highest grade possible for all round ecological management.
The resort offers 145 rooms. There is a choice of Super Club Rooms, Lamu Rooms, Ocean Front Rooms and 2 Sea View Suites.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- Double or twin beds
- En-suite bathroom with shower and bath
- Balcony or patio
- In-room safe
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Watersports, including windsurfing, pedalos, sailing and snorkeling
- Evening entertainment
- Swahili lessons
- Table tennis
- Venture to the nearby islands with a classic dhow boat trip
- Go on a safari for memorable wildlife sightings in the heart of Kenya’s landscape
- Visit the nearby villages for a true Kenyan experience
Kids Club for ages 4-12yrs with a fun activity program and tree house
- Outdoor children’s pool
- Separate kid’s pool
The resort offers three restaurants, three bars and a snack bar.
- Main restaurant – Offers a varied buffet menu and views overlooking Watamu beach
- Poolside snack bar – Provides drinks and light snacks throughout the day
- Pizza restaurant – Overlooks the fish ponds and offers pizzas, pasta dishes and salads
- Blue Turtle restaurant – Beach based a la carte restaurant (open to guests but excluded from the All Inclusive package)