Protea Hotel Mossel Bay
Bed & Breakfast from $72 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
On the southern coast of South Africa, Protea Hotel Mossel Bay is a boutique property overlooking the pretty Santos Bay and Harbor. Stylish yet comfortable, the hotel is also blessed with gorgeous views of the Outeniqua Mountains.
With only 31 rooms there is a highly intimate and personal atmosphere. You can take a dip in the pool or explore Mossel Bay itself. For dinning, enjoy the Café Gannet which overlooks the bay and the mountains. There is also a great bar serving up delicious cocktails – a great way to end the day.
Top Tip: While you’re based by the stunning sea at the coast it’s worth making the trip in land to Oudtshoorn where you can visit the famous ostrich farms and the Cango Caves.
There is a total of 31 rooms all featuring:
- Air conditioning and fans
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Radio clock
You can upgrade to the Harbor Suites which additionally feature:
- Lounge with TV and DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area
- Balcony overlooking the harbor
- Golf course nearby
- Visit the Cango Caves and ostrich farms at Oudtshoorn
- Go cage diving with sharks
- Children of all ages are welcome
- Children’s menus available
- Swimming pool
- Five minute walk from the beach
- Café Gannet – a la carte restaurant
- Cocktail bar