The Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa
Call us for prices & availability
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
The Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa is located on the north eastern peninsula of Zanzibar. Using the best in local design, interiors and furnishing, the resort emulates traditional Zanzibar style. Tropical gardens surround the beautiful and very large outdoor pool.
There is plenty to keep you entertained in the resort with their daily entertainment programme which includes a water gym, beach volley ball, water polo, table tennis, pool, darts and our particular favourite – African dance lessons. The hotel boasts a fantastic Earth & Rain Spa, a place where your sense of balance will be nurtured and rediscovered. Enjoy the sauna, steam bath, oasis pool and packages for refreshing the mind – everything and more that you could want from a spa.
With six restaurants to choose from you will not be short of somewhere to eat. Local cuisine, seafood, Indian and Thai cuisine are just some of the tempting foods on offer. There are also three bars where you can sip on a delicious cocktail whilst enjoying your beautiful surrounds.
The resort is situated on the north east of the island. An hour transfer from Abeid Amani Karum International Airport.
The resort offers 154 air-conditioned rooms and four air-conditioned suites. Choose from:
- Deluxe Double or Twin Ocean View, Garden Side – Surrounded by the gardens, this air-conditioned room features a balcony with garden views and partial ocean views, free Wi-Fi and a flat screen TV, en suite bathroom with shower
- Deluxe Double or Twin with Ocean View, Sea Side – This air-conditioned room is located near the beach and pools. It features a balcony with ocean view, free Wi-Fi and a flat screen TV, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Suite - This spacious air-conditioned room features a balcony with ocean and garden views, a seating area, free Wi-FI and a flat screen TV. The bathroom has a spa bath.
- Gusti – Italian cuisine (open for dinner)
- Namaste – Indian cuisine (open for dinner)
- Narai Thai – Thai cuisine (open for dinner)
- Samaki – Seafood cuisine (open for dinner)
- Pwani – African cuisine (open for breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Three bars
- Swimming pool, outdoor pool (all year) spa and wellness centre (additional charges)
- Evening entertainment
- Kids’ club
- Water sports facilities (additional charge)
- Snorkeling & Diving (additional charge)
- Darts, ping pong, playground, game room
- Windsurfing (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main restaurant – buffet style
- Soft drinks, water, assorted juices and selected cocktails, beer, wine and spirits from 10:00-00:00
- Snacks, tea and coffee at dedicated times
- Animation activities
- Fresh water outdoor swimming pools
- Use of sunbeds and beach towels