El Dorado Casitas Royale, a spa resort by Karisma
Call us for prices & availability
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
An indulgent property located on the white sand coasts of the Riviera Maya, El Dorado Casitas Royale perfectly encapsulates romance, elegance and luxury. The breath-taking location, sophisticated suites and intimate restaurants combine to create somewhere truly special for couples’ holidays or memorable honeymoons.
- The resort is situated 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport
The resort features 205 suites, available in nine categories.
Each suite features:
- Balcony with double day bed
- En-suite bathroom with full bath and shower, bathrobes and slippers
- Outdoor roofless shower
- King-size bed
- Cable TV
- Coffee maker
- Daily stocked minibar
- Amenity kit
- Iron/Ironing board
- Casita Suite – These suites are grouped into two-storeys with a private pool, swim-up bar and beach loungers.
- Individual Casita Suite – Standalone buildings with direct views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Swim-Up Casita Suite – Feature a water-mirror balcony, where you can step directly into a unique lazy river connected to the main pool and swim-up bar.
- Individual Swim-Up Casita Suite – Individual Casita Suite with the same features as the Swim-Up Casita Suite.
- Infinity Pool Casita Suite – Private and secluded, with views of the sea from the second level and a private infinity pool. Guests staying in this suite can also enjoy a selection of light snacks from the Gourmet Inclusive menu.
- Swim-Up Infinity Pool Casita Suite – Feature a private plunge pool leading to the lazy river, with great views and luxurious amenities.
- Studio Presidential Infinity Pool Casita Suite – An upgraded version of the Infinity Pool Casita Suite, with a connoisseur cabinet with selected spirits, welcome amenities of fruit basket and champagne, butler and concierge service available and an updated movie selection.
- Studio Presidential Swim-Up Infinity Pool Casita Suite – An upgraded version of the Swim-Up Infinity Pool Casita Suite, with an upgraded minibar, welcome amenities of a fruit basket and champagne, butler and concierge service, and an updated movie selection.
- Presidential One-Bedroom Casita – Romantic and incredibly spacious, this suite features all of the above mentioned facilities in addition to an oceanfront terrace, private swimming pool, private beach palapa, living room, premium drinks and dinner prepared once during your stay by a culinary chef.
All suites sleep a maximum of two guests.
- Cocotal – International cuisine served in a casual restaurant, with a great breakfast menu and a la carte dinner menu; open 6.30am-11am and 5.30pm-10pm
- D’Italia – Romantic Italian restaurant with a contemporary take on classic dishes; open 6pm-10pm
- Kampai – Oriental restaurant with its own sushi menu and a relaxed ambience; open 7am-11am, 12.30pm-3.30pm and 6pm-10pm
- La Isla – A la carte international cuisine with rich Mediterranean flavours, served in an open-air palapa; open 7am-11.30am, 12.30pm-3.30pm and 6pm-10pm
- Jojo’s – Caribbean classics are served in this friendly and casual restaurant, with a lunch and dinner menu; open 11am-10pm
- Fuentes – An entertaining dining experience, with cooking shows and culinary theatre creating a unique menu of Mexican fusion dishes; open 7pm for a welcome cocktail and 7.30pm for the dinner and show
- Santa Fe Grill – Laid-back restaurant serving international and coal oven-cooked dishes; open 6pm-10pm
- 12 swimming pools, one of which is saltwater
- Tennis courts
- Non-motorised watersports
- Fitness centre
- Concierge and tour desks
- Gift shop
- Scuba diving (Additional cost)
The resort is adult-only.
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine and refreshing towel
- All gourmet meals and speciality bites
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from a selection of domestic and international premium brands
- Minibar with beer, water and soft drinks stocked once daily
- Daily and nightly activity programme with live music and shows
- Bicycles provided for use around the premises
- Non-motorised water sports, including kayak and snorkelling equipment
- Scuba clinics in the pool
- Hospitality desk
- 12 swimming pools, one of which is a natural saltwater pool
- Two hard surface lighted tennis courts (racquets and balls provided free of charge/ restrictions apply when used at night)
- Complimentary shuttle to Cancun and Playa del Carmen (reservation required)
- Personal concierge service from 8am-11pm
- Fitness centre, sauna and steam room
- 24hrs room service