A panoramic 13-day escorted tour through the Alpine Countries of Switzerland, Germany and Austria. Through mountain passes to lake-side towns, exploring historic capital cities and quaint alpine villages, enjoying local wines and regional dishes, you will experience the best of these beautiful regions.
Spend two nights in the picturesque mountain resort of Zermatt with views of the majestic Matterhorn. Enjoy a day strolling the lovely lake-side Lucerne with its romantic old town. Immerse yourself in the story of Oberammergau, famous for its Passion Play. Cruise the beautiful Danube River, immortalised in the music of Strauss. Enjoy city tours of Salzburg, Vienna and Munich. And complete your tour with a farewell of traditional cheese fondue (CL)
- Enjoy two nights in the musical city of Salzburg, including a walking tour to take in the highlights like Mozart’s birthplace and the Mirabell Gardens as featured in “The Sound of Music”, plus a unique dinner in the oldest restaurant in Europe located in St Peter’s Abbey
- Relax with leisure time in the car-free mountain resort of Zermatt, with the mighty Matterhorn rising above the village
- Visit the fascinating village of Oberammergau, where in 1633 the villagers made a pledge to God to save them from the bubonic plague and consequently performed the Passion Play every ten years.
- Take a city tour of Innsbruck to see the historic sights such as the Golden Roof
- Explore the medieval town of Lucerne in its stunning lakeside setting with its ancient covered Chapel Bridge
- Visit two spectacular castles - Chateau de Chillon on Lake Geneva and the Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria
- City tour of elegant Vienna, including a visit to the majestic Schoenbrunn Palace
- Dedicated Tour Manager
- Selected excursions & meals
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits