This is a lovely leisurely escorted tour with three nights each in the beautiful historic cities of Prague, Vienna and Budapest. You will see some of the most scenic countryside in Europe and admire the magical River Danube. Indeed you will have a short cruise on the Danube, allowing you to sit back and admire the quaint villages and vineyards as the countryside glides past. You will visit spectacular cathedrals, stroll medieval streets and marvel at ancient castles throughout this magical tour.
Experience traditional Czech food, beer, wine and music one evening, and another evening be immersed in medieval times at a Renaissance feast in a castle. There is time for you to relax and soak up the atmosphere at your own pace, or you may prefer to take one of the optional excursions to see more of this enchanting region (CL)
- Discover the charming city of Prague, with its unique culture and architecture. Tour the majestic Hradcany Castle, gothic St Vitus Cathedral and quaint Golden Lane. Pause on the statue lined Charles Bridge and relax in one of the characterful cafes.
- Cultural evening of traditional Czech food, beer, wine and dancing
- Visit the fairy-tale town of Cesky Krumlov with its pretty Baroque streets
- Austrian dinner with locally-produced wine in the picturesque wine-making village of Grinzing
- Morning river cruise along the Danube through the picturesque and historic Wachau Valley
- Guided tour by a local expert around the majestic Schoenbrunn Palace in Vienna – the summer retreat of the Hapsburg dynasty for more than two hundred years
- Dinner followed by a classical music concert featuring the music of Mozart and Strauss (optional excursion)
- City tour of Budapest “The Queen of the Danube”, taking in the magnificent landmarks of this stunning city
- Farewell dinner in a 14th century castle, with wine and music
- Dedicated Tour Manager
- Selected excursions & meals
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits