You will experience all that Ireland has to offer taking in the best sights of this unique country, with this superb 13-day escorted tour.
Starting with a city tour and traditional Irish evening in the dazzling city of Dublin, you will then travel through stunning scenery including the renowned Ring of Kerry coastal route and spectacular Cliffs of Moher. Visit historic cities such as medieval Kilkenny and experience Irish traditions such as a jaunting car ride in Killarney.
In Northern Ireland you will spend time in the magical town of Donegal, with its charming harbour, quaint craft shops and picturesque castle, and visit the city of Derry with its turbulent political history and atmospheric old town. At Irelands northernmost point you will enjoy the panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean, visit the magnificent Giant’s Causeway and then travel through the scenic Glens of Antrim. A final highlight is the visit to Belfast and a tour of the Titanic Experience, but making this tour extra special are the two overnight stays in historic castles (CL)
- City tour and traditional Irish evening in the vibrant city of Dublin
- Explore the tiny medieval city of Kilkenny
- Visit the House of Waterford and enjoy a factory tour and chance to browse the largest collection of Waterford Crystal
- Kiss the Blarney Stone at historic Blarney Castle
- Take a trip in a traditional jaunting car ride in Killarney
- Tour the beautiful Victorian Muckross House and Gardens
- Travel through the most scenic regions of Ireland, with stunning views in the Ring of Kerry and Cliffs of Moher
- Experience the life of a traditional Irish farming family at the Molanna Dairy Farm
- Fascinating city tour of Limerick, taking in St John’s Castle and the Treaty Stone
- Spend a night each in the stunning castle hotels – Lough Eske Castle in Donegal and Cabra Castle in Kingscourt
- Marvel at the astonishing Giant’s Causeway – a super-sized cobble road formed by volcanic activity millions of years ago
- Visit Belfast and the award-winning Titanic Experience
- Dedicated Tour Manager
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits