The Samaya Ubud was designed as an extension of the Samaya Seminyak, where guests can experience the unique delivery of Balinese hospitality in another superb location set alongside the River Ayung.
With spacious villas spectacularly located in the Ayung valley, we see this as an ideal place to relax in a tropical paradise. Guests can encounter the artistic and cultural heart of the island, walk the infamous terraced rice fields and retreat to the peace and tranquility of the Samaya Ubud.
The ‘Swept-away’ restaurant, set upon the river bank, provides a soothing resonance whilst guests can enjoy a truly unique dining experience. Chef de Cuisine I Made Lugra has emulated his successful style from the 5 years he spent at ‘Breeze’ at Seminyak of modern and eclectic dishes, maintaining a strong focus on local produce and authentic flavours.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits