Want to see the best of India but are limited on time? This tour could be perfect for you. It’s a jam-packed 8-day itinerary travelling in a small group in shared accommodation. You’ll visit some of the most famous parts of the country from your starting point in the dynamic city of Delhi and gain wonderful insights into the culture of India.
The tour takes you to the iconic Taj Mahal before you get the chance to explore the city of Agra and its many wonderful attractions. From here you’ll travel on to the former capital city of the Mughals and then Jaipur before you circle back for a little more time to see the best of Delhi. (GCL - AHGT)
- Enjoy a guided tour through the backstreets of Delhi with a guide from the New Delhi Streetkids Project
- Visit the famous Taj Mahal
- Explore the Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Delve into India's past at Fatehpur Sikri
- See the Palace of the Winds and the Amber Fort in the 'Pink City' of Jaipur
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits