These luxurious accommodations belie their location – amidst an untouched primitive rainforest, where macaques swing above in the trees and monitor lizards glide through the river below. Riverside rooms are spacious and luxuriously appointed with private bathing tubs on the balcony.
The food is celebrated here, delicious and plentiful and from your room you can use your handset to call the butler service for a refreshing drink to be served on your balcony.
However, the wildlife is the main draw here and private guided safari walks with resident naturalists are what it is all about. Learn about your surroundings as you spot the mammals and reptiles that call this their home, exactly as they have done for thousands of years.
This is an once-in-a-lifetime experience so hike the trails, dive into waterfalls, try tubing in the river and a natural fish pedicure - make the most of every moment (DTM).
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits