Discover the Borneo rainforest with a two-night stay at Kinabatangan Riverside Lodge. Located on the Kinabatangan River, an ideal location to explore the surrounding areas and search for wildlife such as wild orangutans, proboscis monkeys, pygmy elephants, otters, bears, wild cats, variety of beautiful birds and even crocodiles.
During your stay you will enjoy some unforgettable experiences, which include observing orangutans at the Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre, visit the Sun Bear Conservation Centre and river cruises along the Kinabatangan and Menanggul river (DTM).
- Great location perched on the edge of the Kinabatangan River which is an ideal spot for wildlife watching
- Observe feeding time at the Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre
- Visit the nursery to watch the juvenile orangutans
- Visit the Sun Bear Conservation Centre that rescue and rehabilitate these incredible bears
- Enjoy river tours in search for wildlife and birds
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits