The Grand Palace, the floating markets or the succession of ornately carved wats and temples – whatever brings you to Bangkok, a stay at the Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort will certainly provide a superb base from where to rest, revive and discover. Thanks to the wonderful riverside location you'll be treated to no end of mesmerising scenes as tourists and locals intertwine whilst making the most of life in one of the world's most fascinating capital cities. With an excellent range of in-resort facilities and restaurants you'll be spoiled for choice for things to do with cooking classes, pampering pleasures and even a tennis court to help you unwind from a good day spent seeing the sights. This is an excellent choice for families or couples hoping to make the most of Bangkok.
** Please note this hotel is closed until 01April 2021**
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits