We love this Far East holiday combining the vibrant Vietnam city of Hanoi, an overnight cruise in spectacular Halong Bay and then a week relaxing on a Thai beach. You’ll discover the history & culture of Vietnam and experience the relaxation & pleasure of stay in Thailand.
Halong Bay is a must-see UNESCO World Heritage Site, with its emerald waters and towering limestone islands. You’ll have time to really experience the beauty of this Bay, as you cruise on a traditional boat, enjoying meals on board and overnighting in a cabin. Wake early so that you can experience Halong Bay at its best in the early morning light.
Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam and is loved for its centuries old architecture with South-East Asian, Chinese and French influences. You’ll find ancient pagodas and unique museums, plus buzzing street markets and atmospheric restaurants with delicious food. In both countries, you’re sure to enjoy the local food – both cuisines centred around a balance of salty, sweet, sour and hot flavours, but with a wide variety of dishes to appeal to everyone (TM - LT).
- Experience the heart of Vietnam with time in the capital Hanoi
- Explore Hanoi’s Old Quarter and Fascinating Museums
- Sail on a traditional Vietnamese boat in stunning Halong Bay
- Relax for seven nights in a beautiful beach resort in Thailand
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits