Immerse on a sublime cruise through Antarctica’s incredible landscapes and phenomenal wildlife on this unforgettable 10-night adventure tour, starting in Buenos Aires, flying over to Ushuaia and embarking on an unforgettable adventure aboard the Ocean Endeavour. Sailing through the Drake Passage to the South Shetland Islands, you’ll see the amazing landscapes created by the Antarctic climate, and spot species of playful penguins, majestic whales and a frenzies of birdlife. You’ll spend three entire days exploring the Antarctic Peninsula, and each voyage is completely unique depending on conditions, so the itinerary is open to stop off at various landing sights, and enjoy a vast selection of adrenaline-fuelled activities or wildlife-viewing opportunities.
Aboard the Ocean Endeavour, offering plenty of outdoor space on expansive decks to watch the magnificent scenery pass by. There are also spacious lounge and bar areas on-board, and a wonderful variety of cabins to choose from, ranging from simple, well-budgeted cabins to sumptuous and spacious rooms. Facilities include a spa, saunas, salt water pool, gym and smoothie bar, whilst complimentary activities include Yoga, an exclusive Polar Photography program and a team of Scientists in the Residence Program, as well as more adventure activities than any other Quark Vessel (INT).
- Journey through the historic Beagle Channel, looking out for rare birdlife with the help of your expedition team
- Sail through the choppy waters of Drake Passage, home to phenomenal scenery
- Get up-close to an incredible range of wildlife, such as minke, humpback and orca whales, or Gentoo, Adelie and chinstrap penguins
- Be one of the few people to actually step foot on The Great White Continent
- Enjoy a diversity of possible landing sights and activities, which allow you to experience the Antarctic Peninsula from multiple perspectives
- Embark on a number of optional activities, such as sea kayaking or polar ice camping to take your adventure to the next level – must be booked early in advance
- Experience an invigorating polar plunge in the Antarctic Sea
- Soak up the vibrant atmosphere of Buenos Aires
- Explore the Tierra del Fuego archipelago
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits