The Surin Phuket is an exclusive beach retreat for discerning travelers, families and couples seeking relaxation and indulgence in a serene beachfront setting.
- Ceremony and reception held on our pristine beach
- Floral archway and flower displays around the ceremonial area
- One bouquet of flowers for bride and one corsage for groom
- 4 hours photo shooting service with 72 pictures printed out and 200 pictures on CD
- A private romantic set dinner for 2 persons
- One bottle of champagne serve at dinner
- 1 tier wedding cake
- Flying lantern ceremony
- In room honeymoon decoration on the wedding night
- Room service breakfast on the morning after the wedding
- The spa wedding package for bride and groom (2 hours Treatment of your choice)
- Complimentary room upgrade to next category for bridal couple
Imagine choosing the peaceful seclusion on Phuket’s finest shore at Pansea Bay as the location for the most important day of your lives! The Surin provides a picture perfect tropical setting for intimate exotic weddings. Surrounded by the azure waters of the Andaman Sea and sheltered under a canopy of coconut palms, the cottages rise from landscaped slopes revealing stunning views of the turquoise sea and white beach. Renowned for its warm hospitality, serenity and exemplary service, let this unique blend of ingredients be the setting for your wedding celebrations.
Civil Wedding in Bangkok
If you would like to marry in Thailand, all you need to do is complete your wedding paperwork at the British Embassy in Bangkok (3 night stay is required arriving on a Sunday or Monday), followed by the legalisation of your wedding at the District Registrars office, both situated in Bangkok. The fee for your wedding in Bangkok is just £780.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits