Encircled by breath-taking wilderness, the magnificent and stunning Palace of the Lost City is one of our favorite hotels in South Africa. There is an incredible range of things to do here – golf lovers won’t want to miss the Lost City Golf Course which was designed by Gary Player. There’s also the world-class water park Valley of Waves. And, of course, there’s the opportunity to enjoy an incredible safari into the heart of the Pilanesberg Nature Reserve.
You can take a tranquil treatment at the Royal Salon health spa, if it’s been a long day, and as the sun goes down, Crystal Court restaurant offers traditional African cuisine, served in a relaxed yet sophisticated environment.
Top Tip: It’s a shame that there is only one restaurant available on site – but if you are looking for an alternative dining experience it is possible to book a private dining experience in the Palace Gazebo or high above the ground in the King’s Tower.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits