Hog Hollow Country Lodge
Bed & Breakfast from $70 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Friendly and charming, Hog Hollow Country Lodge is set in Plettenberg Bay and offers a rustic backdrop to your vacation. This is your chance to really experience the rugged side to South Africa, as well as its natural beauty. Playing host to some amazing outdoor pursuits, this is a unique respite from the bustle of the cities.
The accommodation plays up to its surroundings, giving you a comfortable play to rest before exploring the landscape. From the handmade cookies at turndown to being devoid of TVs, we love how tranquil and inviting this lodge is. There’s an outdoor pool and plenty of family-friendly activities for the kids to enjoy.
Top tip: Home to the highest bungee location in the world, as well as offering treetop canopy tours, there’s plenty to experience if you’re seeking an adrenalin rush.
The lodge offers 16 suites situated in the gardens; there is also a villa
Each room offers:
- King-size bed
- Balcony or terrace
- Coffee/Tea making facilities
- Wi-Fi access
- Suites – Spacious suites with a private deck and garden views
- Villa – Three-bedroom house with an infinity pool and views of the mountains
- Horse riding
- Take a boat trip along the Keurbooms River
- Go shopping
- Visit the sights in Knysna
- Visit the Monkeyland Primate Sanctuary
- Special turndown with milk and gingerbread men
- Family-friendly activities
- Stories and games
- Babysitting service available
Hog Hollow Restaurant – Varied menu complemented by local wines