Bed & Breakfast from $59 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Lounging by the side of a charming river in Stellenbosch, Spier Hotel is a village-style resort with spacious, comfortable rooms and a great range of amenities. Being based at the heart of South Africa’s Winelands region it’s no surprise that it is a wine lovers dream, with tasting sessions and a fantastic range to choose from with your dinner.
But it’s not all wine-and-dine, as the Spier is very family friendly too. There is a children’s playroom as well as complimentary organized activities for children aged 2 to 12. And while they have their idea of fun, you can have yours – visit the Camelot Spa for a variety of ultra-relaxing treatments.
Top Tip: Upgrade to a room facing the river for a beautiful view as you start every morning – it’s one of the prettiest sights in the area.
There is a total of 155 rooms all featuring:
- Large comfortable beds
- En-suite bathroom
- Satellite TV
- Shaded outdoor patio
- Wine Center
- Seasonal open-air theater
- Camelot Spa
- Children’s activities
- Craft exhibitions
- Cheetah Outreach Program
- Wine tasting in the hotels’ own wine center
- Horse riding and a nearby a golf course
- Tour the Winelands
- Children of all ages are welcome
- Children’s club house with activities
- Outdoor swimming pool
- The hotel’s restaurant serves elegant a la carte food