Bed & Breakfast from $69 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated in tranquil private gardens, Oude Werf is immersed in the history and culture of Stellenbosch. This comes through in every moment you spend here, from the surrounding architecture and museums to the classic style of the property. We think this hotel is the perfect blend of Georgian design and contemporary furnishings.
The restaurant serves up a selection of elegant dishes for a refined meal every time. Each of the room categories offers up a different style for a relaxed and comfortable stay. The outdoor pool is the perfect place to unwind, surrounded by the peaceful gardens and picturesque flora.
Top tip: The hotel offers a shuttle service to and from the airport, as well as helping to arrange tours and excursions to make your trip as memorable as possible.
The hotel offers 49 rooms and apartments
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- En-suite bathroom with bathrobes
- Satellite TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Internet access
- Classic Rooms – Spacious rooms with a bath and shower combination
- Superior Rooms – Stylish rooms with views of the pool
- Deluxe Rooms – Modern rooms with walk-in dressing room, large bathroom and under floor heating
- Oak Apartments – Feature a kitchenette, dining room area and lounge
- Take a trip to the nearby beach
- Explore the city of Cape Town
- Go golfing
- Go on a wine tour
Outdoor swimming pool
Liefde Bistro – Fusion of classic dishes and modern cuisine with a beautiful outdoor dining area