Peninsula Boutique Hotel
Bed & Breakfast from $105 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Featuring apartment-style accommodation and a charming friendly feel, the Peninsula Boutique Hotel is a great choice for a casual stay in Port Douglas. Just a short walk to the main shops, restaurants and bars of the area, visitors looking to explore this coastal town will find themselves in a prime location. With the benefit of self-catering as well as an on-site restaurant, vacationmakers can tailor their stay to suit them. This adult-only hotel has a peaceful and personal feel to it, helping you feel at home from the moment you arrive.
The hotel overlooks Four Mile Beach in Port Douglas and is within easy reach of the Great Barrier Reef, Cape Tribulation and Daintree Rainforest.
- Peninsula Boutique Hotel is an hour’s drive from Cairns International Airport
Each suite provides:
- Kitchenette with full-size refrigerator and microwave
- En-suite bathroom with bathrobes and eco-friendly bath amenities
- Dining and lounge area
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV with DVD player
- Wi-Fi access
- Lavazza espresso coffee machine
- In-room safe
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hotel Studio Room – Located on the ground floor with a deck area and tropical garden, with some sea views
- Pool View Suite – These suites feature full views of the pool and Flagstaff Hill with a large balcony; some suites have direct access to the spa and Jacuzzi
- Ocean View Suite – Overlooking the ocean and Four Mile Beach, these suites have large balconies with outdoor seating
- Coral Sea Spa Suite – Luxurious suites ideal for couples, these suites feature a two-person spa bath, signature bath menu, espresso machine, open plan living and dining area, and walk-in shower
- Peninsula Suite – Stylish and luxurious suite with great views of Four Mile Beach and the Coral Sea, including floor-to-ceiling glass doors, spacious bedroom, en-suite bathroom with twin spa bath and walk-in shower, and a three-sided balcony with sun loungers
- Hi Tide – Oceanside restaurant serving bistro seafood, influenced by Asian, Mediterranean, Indian and modern Australian flavors
This resort is for guests over 17 years only.