Covid-19 Travel Advice for Existing Customers. Click here
Sydney holidays - Vibrant, colourful and trendy
Australia’s largest city and arguably its most well-known. You’ll know the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge, but beneath the beautiful, bustling surface there are a number of hidden wonders to explore.
Discover Australia's most famous city
Sydney is a city of icons. Jutting out into the harbor is Sydney Opera House, one of the most recognisable symbols of Australia. Catching your first glimpse of this distinctive structure and marvelling at how impressive it actually is in person speaks a deeper truth: Sydney is more amazing than you ever imagined.
Beyond the Opera House you’ll see the towering harbor Bridge, arching over the landscape. And then there’s the harbor itself; a body of disarmingly blue water frequented by meandering boats. Bondi Beach is here too, famous for its shimmering sand, ubiquitous smiles and bronzed residents.
And you could spend a whole vacation just indulging in these sights, but that would be a shame, as Sydney is so much more than a collection of clichés. Delve into the backstreets and you’ll find charming bars and restaurants, and a plethora of unique museums and art galleries – a cultural treasure trove.
Top reasons to visit Sydney:
- The beaches are spectacular and the perfect place to unwind and enjoy the mellow atmosphere
- Gastronomically, Sydney is diverse and abundant
- The city is packed with iconic sights, such as the Opera House and the harbor Bridge
- Explore the galleries and cultural scene - there's always something to do here
- Visitors seeking active pursuits will have plenty of choice, from surfing to bike tours