Set on 27 acres of tropical plantation, surrounded by luscious flora, the Stonefield Estate Resort is part of a World Heritage Site. Steeped in history and culture, some of the structures remain from the earlier plantations, including a nature trail which takes you through the Arawak carvings from the early island settlers. This is a truly amazing resort that you’ll want to explore from the moment you arrive.
There are 17 villas, each with a distinct but welcoming feel. Comprising a four-poster bed, living and dining area, kitchen, outdoor shower and large veranda with a pool and hammocks, this is the perfect place to relax and get away from it all. The views here are dramatic and breath-taking, with sensational Piton vistas from the grounds.
Top tip: The best view of Petit Piton is from the Mango Tree Restaurant – it’s also a prime place to take in the spectacular sunset.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits