Serenity and tranquillity can be found at Alila Villas Uluwatu, a beautiful collection of villas perched along a cliff plateau and overlooking the endless Indian Ocean. Adopting the Bali sensibility of calmness and natural beauty, these first-class villas are the perfect place to indulge.
Choose between a one, two or three bedroom villa, all with an airy open-plan design, and created with flat lava rock and bamboo. The light floods in through the floor-to-ceiling glass walls, creating a wonderful sense of calmness, whilst each private pool offers the ideal place to take a refreshing dip and take in the views.
The restaurants here focus not only on decadent, seasonal cuisine, but also on the joy of eating with family and friends. We love Quila, a unique restaurant where the plates are small but the flavours really hit you, whilst Cire is a laidback oasis brilliant for evenings spent sharing food and talking well into the night.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits