AED500 per day dining credit until 31st October 2011
The Banyan Tree Al Wadi is the first resort in the United Arab Emirates to offer an all pool villa concept, in addition to an impressive 3,000 sqm hydrotherapy spa, private beach club and access to the Al Hamra 18 hole championship golf course.
The resort stretches over 100 hectares and includes a dedicated nature reserve – home to local camels and Arabian Gazelles. Another unique feature of this resort is its brand new Beach Club with 32 luxurious Beachfront Pool Villas. Guests can reach the Beach Club following a 20 minute chauffeured drive from the desert resort and a short trip in a traditional Dhow boat. The Beachfront Pool Villas have direct access to a private beach, covered gazebos and plunge pools.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits