Secluded and sophisticated, the Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is an idyllic retreat located in the shadow of Bora Bora's Mount Otemanu. It is on a private motu (island) making it all the more exclusive and luxurious.
The resort oozes understated luxury, with beautifully appointed one, two and three bedroom beach villas, together with their signature overwater villas. A completely stunning resort in every way, superb for families with an excellent kids club and plenty of activities. Let the kids experience a taste of the South Pacific with cultural activities including hermit crab racing, whilst mum and dad enjoy yoga by the lagoon, or a relaxing afternoon under the thatched pool cabana.
The food here is decadent, with sumptuous views to boot, including Tere Nui overlooking the volcano, and the laidback Fare Hoa Beach Bar and Grill where you can enjoy zesty drinks with your toes in the sand.
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits