Experience the real Ireland on this independent tour, spending 7 nights in characterful accommodation from traditional B&B’s to an ancient castle.
Beginning and ending in Dublin, you can explore Ireland at your own pace. Discover the rich history of this fascinating country, the setting of many literary classics and backdrop to memorable movies. Enjoy a warm welcome at the historic Abbeyglen Castle Galway where you will spend two nights, relax in charming B&B’s for two nights each in Killarney and Limerick.
Enjoy the craic in vibrant Dublin then escape to scenic Connemara with its many lakes, granite mountains and isolated thatched cottages on heather covered hillsides. Immerse yourself in the history of the Dingle Peninsula and admire views of the stunning Lakes of Killarney. (ABT)
- Car Hire
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits