A unique Irish experience, living like a Lord in four different historic castles over the course of a week, as you take this independent tour around Ireland. Beginning in Dublin, you will spend your first two nights at the Clontarf Castle hotel, parts of which date back to the year 1172. After experiencing the vibrant city of Dublin, you will then drive west through the stunning countryside to Galway, for two nights in the charming Abbeyglen Castle Hotel.
Enjoy exploring the beautiful Connemara region, before heading south through Clare “the land of castles” to County Kerry. The following two nights will be spent at Ballyseede Castle, and from here you can explore the Dingle Peninsula and perhaps take a trip to the unspoilt Blasket Islands. Heading back east you will spend your final night in a 13th century castle in the heart of the horse-breeding county of Kildare. (ABT)
- Car Hire
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits