This is a 10-day independent itinerary staying in comfortable hotels and allowing you the freedom to choose the activities to suit you. Guided tours of the Tortuguero Canals and National Park are included, but otherwise you can choose from river rafting, mountain biking or horseback riding in La Fortuna, or simply visit the hot springs and settle down at the swim-up bar. You will then be transferred to the beautiful beaches of Guanacaste, where you can choose to go snorkeling, boating, fishing, cycling and horseback riding, or just relax on the beach enjoying the sun.
- Guided tours of the Tortuguero Canals and National Park
- At La Fortuna opt to go river rafting, rappelling, kayaking, windsurfing, horseback riding or cycling all at the foot of the Arenal Volcano
- A stay in the coastal region of Guanacaste, where you can relax or choose to go snorkeling, sailing, cycling and more
- Price from $2,049 includes international airfare, travel and ground arrangements as described below
- International airfare & taxes
- Checked baggage
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact center
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits