Protea Hotel Breakwater Lodge Waterfront
Bed & Breakfast from $62 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set in the heart of Cape Town, Protea Hotel Breakwater Lodge Waterfront is within easy reach of the beautiful V&A Waterfront, Greenpoint Market and the Two Oceans Aquarium. The views from this hotel are astounding, looking out onto the marina and to Table Mountain in the distance. Balancing its history with contemporary styling, the hotel is a unique and elegant place to stay during your Cape Town city break.
The staff are really friendly, helping you to settle in and on-hand throughout your stay to deal with any request. We think that you’ll love the rooms in this eco-friendly hotel – they’re spacious and sophisticated, but still incredibly comfortable. There are two restaurants to satisfy your appetite with, as well as a fitness center for staying active during your stay. If you’re traveling with kids, you can ensure that they are entertained in the kids club.
Top tip: Be sure to request a room with a great view – some offer views of the breath-taking Table Mountain.
The hotel offers 191 contemporary rooms.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- Minibar fridge
- LCD flat screen TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Electronic safe
- Free Wi-Fi (30 mins per guest/per day)
- Standard – Modern and comfortable rooms with great views
- Deluxe – Suite rooms with views overlooking the marina
- Studio – Comfortable rooms with an elegant decor
- Universal Access – Spacious rooms offering either a double or twin beds
- Family – Great spacious rooms for families or groups
- Fitness center
- In-room spa service
- Internet services
- Visit the Two Oceans Aquarium with the family
- Check out a show at the local theater
- Go on a memorable trip to Table Mountain
- Explore the Clifton and Camps Bay beaches
Prokidz lounge – Kids club and activity program
- Stonebreakers – Open throughout the day serving snacks, drinks and varied dinner options
- Time Out café – Modern café offering an a la carte menu and a full-service bar