Situated on a working ostrich farm, La Plume Guesthouse is something a little different for your stay in Oudtshoorn. We love that the views here are unique, making for a really memorable stay. Each of the rooms, branded with a name rather than a number, has a stylish yet classic interior and offers a comfortable setting during your stay. Being a 15-minute drive from the town means that vacations here are secluded and wonderfully peaceful.
There’s an outdoor pool and a dining area serving up a varied menu of local favorites. If you want to explore, this is the place to be – the selection of activities is extensive, from hiking and tours to mountain biking.
Top tip: The view from the farmland-facing rooms at sunset is fantastic, so opt for one of these rooms where possible
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits